Tuesday, June 9, 2009

haizz..yem gong!!!

YEM GONG LO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolz..
gv baba scold edy la..
cant sentuh the comp liao la..
haizz..
so cham~

baba say..
me so teruk!!
owys 24 hour in front the comp..
wher gt???
slp leh?? eat leh??? bath leh?? go out leh???
nvr sty in front of the comp la..
luan jiang..
hahax~
qiang ci duo li...

ya la..
me reli wanna b god liao la..
owys ply comp...
haizz..
cz reli nthg 2 do ma..
so sienz d la..
if nvr on9..
i dunno wan do wat liao lo..

u all teach me la~
haizz...
old liao de ppl is lyk tat d la..(exp: my father XD)
owys ngem ngem ngem!!!
suan niao la...

so..
if wanna fnd me..
chat wif me in fon la..
cz mayb 2moro cant on9 liao d la...
sienzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


k la..
many thng wanna say..
bt..
cant type chinese..
c 2moro can on9 o nt..
i wan cum agn..
fen xiang a thng 2 all of u...


bye..
haizz...
say agn!!!

so cham a me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

等待爱 said...

38 lo
no in front com
how 2 msn le

lock men tell me la

Leyun said...

= =
lol..
mayb 2day wan gv bac thne laptop 2 my father liao la..

haizz..

开心活下去 said...

tats y i wait u on9 whole day no on9 me baru go c ur blog ...me more cham juz sit infront get scold liao haha xd

Leyun said...

haha..
me 2 d la..
bt..
nw stil can use..
cz my father cal me hlp him do sumthg..

XD