Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy belated B'day my dear ♥

That day was so amazing, three of us have been a long time didn't hang out together
i miss the time so much :Y 
Huiyi, i'm so happy met you in 2009 we had a lot of fun these year, sometimes we have some small quarrel but doesn't matter, If i did or said anything else let you feel uncomfortable or accurate, please forgive me. Maybe sometimes i will neglect you, actually i feel so guilty about that when i get know you actually mind that so much, hmm..forgive me please huiyi, i'm serious. I hope our friendship never goes end and last long forever, because i'm soooo damn appreciate the friendship between chunkit and you. You guys made my days! Thank you !! Lastly, do you feel warm about the "surprise?" we gave? haha is it shocked you when the song suddenly changed to the birthday song and the staff is holding a tiramisu cake? Do you know chunkit and me feel so nervous for planning give you this surprise..We hope you will like it, sincerely. 

Kay, btw HAPPY BIRTHDAYY! I LOVE YOU MUACKXX :D


Tiramisu cake! 
caption: We ♥ you 



I cherish this moment loves :D

Behind the scenes: we are the event planners haha 


Hang fok till melting right? huiyi 

Kiss you, tight!

WE LOVE YOUUU MUACKXOXO ♥

No comments: