Thursday, December 15, 2011

Be strong.

Previously declared, this is just a VENT. I can't stand anymore!!!!

yes, i forced to be strong! Still insists on it even my feet is sho tingling. argh!
i swear, no more second time work for staff in shopping complex! Gosh..what a stupid decision i did before.
Every single night forced to sleep in a unwilling situation, forced to wake up in every morning, randomly adjust the timetable (always failed my plan for hang out with friends!), stand for so long hours and just can take a break only half an hour!
STUPID IDIOT MOTHERFUCKER SOHAI COMPANY!
I hate when i arrived home finish bathing, done all my things is already 11.30pm! wtf i just can online half an hour only, but usually i ignored the time!

EVEN now, i still be force to off to bed. no more internet! just because of the sucks part time job!
Deprive my time, deprive my entertainment, deprive my whole holiday!
#YOUSUCKSASSHOLE

No comments: