Saturday, October 15, 2011

RELIEVED.

Hmm, its October. 2011 is gonna end
In fact, this year gives me a lot of things, first I learned how to put a man down. 
Some people break into your world, just to give you a lesson, and then turned to leave. 
#I lovethisquote. Then, I've met many new friends, they are very good, but just can only be the met moment. Perhaps, this is just my personal opinion.
Well, it seems a bit sentimental.
Finally, the fcuking exam is end! #ANNOYING totally.

Really not interested to share the things during the fcuking examination 
Yesterday, my friends and I went to mid valley celebrated our exam end!

We watched <夏日乐悠悠> The movie is.. erm not bad.
but the theme song of the movie is super damn nice! 
and one i wanna to say is Angelababy is fucking hottt !!


Love You You by JJ lin


作曲:林俊傑
作詞:林天愛

Love you you 我像孤獨的漁夫
說不出 愛的溫度
很想給你幸福 你卻自我保護
轉彎處 只剩下潮汐之外的荒蕪

love you you 卻在海裡迷了路
找不出 心的歸屬
思念越嘗越苦 心跳亂了腳步
怎麼我 讀不懂你唇語之間的無助

*就算用盡所有真心 卻到不了你的心底
回憶難以靠近 你是我奢求的唯一
讓我用盡所有力氣 只要你相信
我最堅持的聲音
只剩一句 love you you stay with me

能不能別這樣放棄 能不能就放開自己
海浪穿透我的傷心 請聽一聽愛的聲音
#sweetlovesong, like please.


Not an ordinary bad luck!
But thanks saby, jack, jaye. In the moment that I most needed friends, they accompany by my side. 
touching :') 







鳗鱼饭 Unadon 


Thank you Ericz fetch me to aunty's home specially, you are a big kind man that i never met before hahaa
Today woke up in the morningI saw the phone is flashing notifcations light, is Kianyei text me, the content is why would a girl will feel pain during the menstruation 
Really touched. He find me the information specially? OMG. so touching please.

Yesterday was the birthday of cousin Kahseng
Happy Birthday yohh ;)

have a great one in your seventeen :D











2 comments:

Theyarefishbal said...

HAPPY ALWAYS.
that it will never come again is what makes life so sweet.
因爲我們只能活一次, 人生才如此甜美.
(:
有時候,心裏很難過很痛苦很孤獨,..
但是無論如何都得堅持下去.
以前我會說, 哭一場舒服多了.
現在的我.. 覺得哭了之後, 笑笑才會開心.
真正的放下煩惱.
但是嘛, 每個人都有自己的解壓方式 ;D

Leyun said...

awwww thats right girl ♥
i wanna view back your blog ler heheee ;D