Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Song that make my days ♡

It just too boring and i decided to post something about what webpage that i usually suffering except FB.
Ya, YouTube is always a best choice to spend the time (:
And i found some nice song to share with my friends, I do love it so much ♡

#Here is a warm reminder: If you want play these video please back to the page footer and switch off my blog's music ;D

#song name: Need you now - Lady Antebellum
covered by : Charlie Puth & Emily Luther

The girl name Emily Luther. She really talented in cover song.
Her voice full of magnetism, and she can reach a very high-pitch, that's what i adore!
Personally think that guy is just a supporting-role to set off  Emily Luther. Haha



#Song name: Breathless-Shayne Ward


Idk why I will found this song suddenly, and fall in love to this song again.
Shayne Ward, a high-pitch singer and everyone know that.



#song name: The one that got away - Katy Perry
covered by: Tiffany Alvord & Chester See

This song is sing by Katy Perry, My friend do love her so much, so am I (:
BUT Tiffany and Chester covered this song well indeed!
Especially Chester, His voice have some hoarse, magnetism 
is that we so-called 'sexy' ? HAHA
OMG love it so much 




#song name: It will rain - Bruno Mars
covered by: Tiffany Alvord & Hannah Jones

Seriously, I prefer this than Bruno Mars version.
Tiffany's voice is so sweet and and handle this song well 


That's all for my sharing, Thank you for viewing :D

No comments: