Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year 2012.

I'm coming for updated my blog, it's gonna be a wasteland :3
And i changed my blog title did everyone realize? HOHO support giddens alwayss

Okay, picha show time ::D
Chinese New Year 

Chor Yat - Kuala Krai, Kelantan.

 my dear bro K.roy (:
He looks more smart in 2012, so be more confident to yourself pls ILY 

qun ga fok! Love them forever (::

Chor eee - Golok, Thailand

Have fun in Golok, Thailand!! Even i often went there hmmm
A best shopping paradise ever !!!





Coke in Thailand

Outfit of that day

My mom choose this dress for me, it's really nice (Y)


Mom looks so gorgeous after wearing my big spec, right?

Foot massage, totally killing me! #painlikehell

HAHAHA am i look taller in this pic?

Chor sei - Kuala Lipis, Pahang

Relatives is love :D

Is ready to bai nian, get angpaoo

I wore this dress on chor sei :D

Love her so much laaaa!

My dear biaojie :D
Jie, our family will support you always, just forget that bastard that hurt you like an asshole!!

We threeee 


\
HI sohlouuuu :Y

Steamboat with lovesssss yesterday, a lots of fun!!


On the bus, they always forever alone me, sad

Waiting jiawei's dad fetch us outside kepong jusco (:

Helping prepare

jisze hen lenglui !!!

这些男生都嫁得过 XD


Our ingredient!

steamboat is starting!!! we all gone wild !!

Loooook delicious and it is!

Jiaying hen cute (::

YEAAAAAAA

Best friends ever (:

No comments: