Sunday, January 30, 2011

i ♥ cloudy day

woke up, look outside the window


yay today is cloudy day    GREAT 

BUT my parents forced me to wake up , fine byebye my bed my warm blanket :(
after having my breakfast my dad asked me help him to do something
felt weird , because just attend a bored ceremony  -__-

this Friday, in the classroom, during the English lesson
my English teacher was asking us to write down our NEWYEAR RESOLUTION
so, my new year resolution is
first of all , i hope my English and Maths can be improve in this year, i cant insist on using English to write blog this is so difficult to me ); but i will try my best use the proper English in writting blog.
second, i hope i can pay more attention during the lesson, OMG sorry for that, i cant control and force myself listen the boring lecture . sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry

woah, doidoi keep remind me watch the movie 'SAW'
what a disgusting movie is it ! LOL
i still haven't watch pls , i need some valor
but maybe once day i will mad and then watch it zz.

Hey, my english is very broken please.
I dunno what can i type now

ooops OUTOFTOPICAGAIN !



No comments: