Thursday, June 3, 2010

HOLIDAYS IS COMING!!!

Actually i cant wait for it before that
hehe
finally i can back to my hometown-KELANTAN
wow
damn excited!!

i very miss my family,my warmest home
and...
my computer x)
no la..i also got miss my fren and someone tat i misss most! ♥
:D

i didnt go to school on 3/6
cos my forgetful mommy lo
she tot tat day is wednesday lo
bt i told her is 3/6 ah!!!
LOL
she felt very guilt about that
and afraid my dad will scold her

wow
Formerly..
our CHKL is very high efficient
that night my father received a message frm our school
informed my father i didnt come to school 3/6
=.=

Luckily my dad didnt scold me n my mum
hehe xD
I LOVE DADDY! ♥






2 comments:

无厘头 词人 said...

Home is the best place. Daddy, is the most warm chest. Happy holidays

Leyun said...

ya :D
happy holidays too.
enjoys ya