Saturday, May 4, 2013

Long lost post loll


Hahahaha lets count on since when I never update my blog loll!
The last post was posted at December,2012 and now it's already May, 2013 omgg! 
I think the reason why exactly with now everyone is using smartphone instead of laptop for online lah haha
Haha since dad bought an iPad and our family member all using iPhone or Samsung, so I never use laptop for online don't even say blogging lol ! Sommore my lappie have some problem and I don't feel like wanna fixed it, so just let it be. Okay, no idea why suddenly write about "The reason why I din update my blog" LOL, that's not my topic of the post okay :/ Haha

This is gonna be a lil bit awkward, cos I don't really know what am I actually trying to blog about.
Having school holidays now because of the election will have in my school tomorrow, and tomorrow definitely a BIG DAY for every Malaysians. Honestly, before that I'm not so interested in politics, and don't even know who the politicians is actually justice and who else actually is the demon evil ! But now, I finally have some improvement, at least I know our government corrupt our money until might cause our country bankrupt or even more serious consequences ! So, tomorrow is a soooo important day to let us UBAH! So, please think wisely before, let's vote for a better future to our beloved Malaysia. 

Well, lets talk about myself...
I am now studying in form 6 and sit on UEC exam this year, It's really stress me out, even til now, already step in May, I'm still think of whether wanna continue my form 6 or not? I know shouldn't have this kind of thought in this moment, but I just can't control myself.. I think I can't effort the lessons, so that cause me no mood listen to what had teacher taught. I can't even get good results in every small test. I feel so sad and freaking frustrated. But I still tell myself, can't give up! Few months later it's all gone! there will be a better life! This is my motivation to study now..yes,it is.

Sometime, I think I can't be so close with anyone, I mean just maintain in normal friendship but not become best friend. Because I realize sometimes I'm stupid in get along well with someone. Sigh... I just hate having cold war with friends, especially the person is used to talk more with you. I just hope it won't happen again, I feel suffer live in those awkward atmosphere...

Alright, I think I'm gonna stop it. because life actually not that colorless lah!
Keep hang out with my lovely friends these few weeks lol, spent a lot of money FML
But yet, it's really so fun time with them, actually not so burning money lah, bacause sometimes we just find a place and gossiping haha! You know..girls being girls maaa :3

Here go some random pichas! :D



Yea with my beloved Saby and Jaye, spent my noon with them. 
And we keep girls gossip since we met each other of the day lol! haha


Random outfit lol


Recently me. Hi :D 

No comments: