Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Dip-dyed my hair :D

Hey peeps, I'm coming up to update my blog. Honestly, I almost forgot that I actually own a blog.
For compensation, I promised myself must update the blog once a week, I mean, TRY MY BEST . UhHmm I think I'll regret I did this commitment :/
Okay, I'm regretted XD

Finally, can I just say with this word? FINALLY
MY MOTHERFUCKER' SPM HAD FOREVER EVER DISAPPEAR FROM MY LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Imma like WOW! Thinking about no more burned midnight oil to study the fuckshit subject, no more sejarah, no more guilty for wasted time, no more annoyed nag by parents to asked me study, no more everything that I dislike! You know? It just fucking NO MORE! OMGGGG! Even the SPM had passed for a few weeks but I'm still in the high mode atmosphere HAHAHA!
And thanks GOD I can totally enjoy my holiday now..!

For witness that I'm really happy with the coming of holiday, I decided to dye up my hair as usual heehee :D Before that, I'm very envy those girls can dip-dyed their hair, and I'm still sitting on SPM shit! I really hate the feel, was like GRRRRRrrrrr.. Finally now, it's the end of SPM, I decided to choose some special bright color but not the brown color, because I wanna to try something new. Yea right, I had chosen violet color. Yet, I really scare the color is too exaggerate so before I dyed, I've asked some opinion of my friends, and they give me some feedback is the violet color is really nice, and maybe suits me well. Without their kindly opinion, I'm already very interested in this hair color! This color finally ON to my hair heehee (:


At first, I wanna to dye my whole hair, but mommy suggested me not to dye whole hair, cos my hair will really get hurt badly. I am ok with her. And the first step is need to bleach up my hair. Mom choose some front part of my fringe and side hair to bleach. After I think.. almost half an hour, my hair slowly getting while(?) or yellow(?) color, it's time to wash it.


This is the outcome. HAHA I really look like a gangster loll! Mom said if the bleached color more white that's mean later the bright color will more colored on my hair. That's why my left sidehair will become more bright violet than the right side.


After that, the violet color was applied on the part of bleached hair. I felt very excited to see the results! HEEHEE



TAAADAAAA this is the outcome! It is violet+pink+brown on my hair!! The colors was really amazed me woww! The brown part of my hair is due to that was my own hair color that I had dyed last time. Finally, I dip dyed my hair whoaaaaaa!

 
Self-obsessed to the max buahaha! Because I really like my hair color so much 

 

Hair treatment is needed after did this color on my hair, but nowadays I realize that I very scared of washing my hair, because mom told me this kind of color will fade away in a short period ): I must take care of it properly.

That's all for my process about dipdyed my hair heehee. I'm just post it for fun :P You know girl are usually self-obsessed LOL #girlsbeinggirls

No comments: