Thursday, August 23, 2012

Fuck My Life!

I feel so sick right now. The trial exam is getting nearer, but I can't turn on my study mode extremely! I've try my best to study but it's doesn't work! Is it my problem? I can't even do the Maths by myself, didn't attend the maths extra class because of I really don't think like want to go back. 

Hell life!
Have to face the fuck shit test and a lot of things that's overwhelmed! I'M FEAR, indeed :/

I love the moment when spending the time with my buddies, they totally made my days.We can have a fun chat without any fuss.Honestly, I can't do that with some friends. Sorry for that but it is sincere from bottom of my heart. Sometimes, I can't really understand what you guys are thinking about? Especially you. I remember that I always shared my up and down to you, without any scruple.But now.. I can clearly feel that you always perfunctory me.No matter what I do you just give me a shit, even though you never say anything but I can feel it. It's really hurt me hard ):

Admit it, we seems like farther and farther. 
I miss us. seriously :')

No comments: