Saturday, July 28, 2012

Short updated.

Nothing. I'm just feel like wanna post a part of my life' here. In fact, I gotta blog some photos in my last performance at 19/7 and 20/7, it's really a great experience for me, so I seriously wanna note into my blog.
But, not now.

Had a amazing gathering with my roommates, some of them is graduated, rarely meet them. Appreciate so much. Before we met each others, I brought my little current roommates to have a awesome dessert.
Do you know what is that? HEHE

LOL come on, THIS IS WATER! 

 Yay right! Fondue of HaagenDazs
OMG i miss it so much. 
Best dessert ever! Although it's quite expensive :(



Enjoy the moment with them. They can be defined as my siblings as well (:


Hiak Hiak :D I love this 





 A bunch of cute roommates
STAY TUNE.

No comments: