Friday, September 23, 2011

Septemberrrrrrrrr


Is septemberr
a lot of things happened in this month.
and
I'M SO LUXURY IN THIS MONTH!
i spend a lot of money it's so ashamed
i try my best to controlled myself but i failed
#FAIL

September,
nothing to do and dont feel like wanna do anything
but later i gonna go out for movie with ericz
haihh, feel so weird because i do defy what my mom reminded me
let me indulgence myself for this last week please .
i swear i will start my revision next week!

Exam is coming soon omg
this is the last exam in 2011
i hope can get more good results but maybe it just a dream
because of my laziness
need more 'kinetic energy' to start up my study mode!
LOL

I NEED MONEY, INDEED!
didn't go for recess with jaye and jack, poor.
god damn nobody know i was so hungry 
self inflicted i know TT
BUT
i'm so happy that my mom promised me to have a part time job during november and dec.
hahaha i want earn a lot of money !
god bless me please. AHMEN



     # HUG ME TIGHT GOD.

No comments: