Sunday, July 17, 2011

mommy ♥

love, sweet, heart, hug 
all the words is belong to my lovely mom
Do you know i love you deeply mom?

thank you because a word 'imissyou' you come kl visit me.
actually i know you miss me too 

forgive my capricious, rudeness, and rebel.
i will change, trust me, i will mom
i will protect you when someone hurt you
mom, do you know i hate your tears and sometime your powerless? 
SENTIMENTALLY. REAL

thank you for listening my mind mom, your listen is my greatest energy 
upset, fed up, disappointed, 
'they' will leave me alone 
i believe.

DO share anything with us 
i wanna take part in your life, your mind, your sadness or happiness
me, kroy, lynette, daphnette is your RELY always

call me when you miss me and need me
because the time when you miss me, no doubt for i'm missing you tooo ;)



take care of yourself mom when i'm not beside you ;')

you are the most gorgeous mom that i have
#kissyou ♥

 FAMILY MEMBER 

YOU ALL ARE THE PART OF MY LIFEEEEE!!!!



1 comment:

Sab said...

Totally a LOVEEEEE post !! ;))