Sunday, October 31, 2010

CURRENTLY , MY LIFEEE ♥

Fews day
in my aunty' house ,
i just only realize a thing
that
i keep on eating in thiis feww days 
lawl.
DON'T PLS ,I KNOW I'M SLIM .
XD

 

 
my lifee

facebook
msn
blogger
sms
 
-THATS ALL-

 
sad case , i know
 
 
THAT ONLY I CAN CONFIRM IT IS ,
I LOVE THE LIFE WITHOUT BOOK
heheeheee
AND

text with my MR.KAEHOW (:
deear
i promise you i will be guai guai
dont want make you angry
i promise you i will nt ignore you anymore
i will try my best to make you happy everydayyy !
<3

I still need to wait for a long timee just can back to myy hometownn
I REALLY FCUKING SHITTING CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT !
IMY , my dad
IMY , my mom
IMY , my bro
IMY , my cute sis - lynette
IMY , my little cute sis - daphnette

IMY , my mr.kaehow

i miss you .

2 comments:

K.How said...

Wow..so sweet neh!!!!haha, first time you write your dear in your blog ^^

Leyun said...

SUREE
DEPENDS ON WHO MA. (: