Saturday, September 29, 2012

Take it as easy as you can

Yeaa short-term break almost a week after lot of fcukshit paper, annoyed indeed :/
Thanks god I've finally temporarily overcome thru it, This year, really a toughy year to every SPM candidates. 
Am I right? But some people really do enjoy on it I can't very sure about that hah!
I'm so glad that I back to my hometown and it is moon festival :D 
Means that I can celebrate w/ my family in this meaningful day, even ummm.. mooncake actually not so yumm I think, personally

And.. these day I found I've fall in a lil bit that we so called emo(?) ):
Just thinking that he gonna leave the school and I probably never met him after that, it's totally make my mood down, damn. down..
You know.. I already tried to do many things just do not leave out any regret in entire days, instead of my lifee ):
but not by doing confessions kay :/


I'm so glad he replied me, and praised on my singing.
Gosh!! I totally excited and like a happy kid jumped over here and there
He does not exclude to know me right? I guess.. 
Sometimes, I keep remind myself it's already enough for that, but idk why more and more than these that I want from him unconsciously.
Love lead people become greedy. so fuck. shitt!
Anyway, I just hope lastly we can be friend, and.. as long as you happy, sincerely.


No comments: