Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Holiday, do you know how much I LOVE YOU? ♥

Hello. Blogging feel suddenly knock my door, so just let's everything goes on (:
Even it is not so willing to but i have to admit it that I'M ADDICTED TO KOREAN STAR CURRENTLY 
OMG i keep sneer to my friend who are k-pop fans at first, but now i was so regret argh!
Ok, that's nothing disgrace about this! 
BIGBANG 
TOP and TAEYANG  #hehehehee



They are my new loves ♥ 
Charming like hell right?!!
If you are staring on the picture for 5 seconds, ADMIT IT you already attracted by them, and let's become a VIP's together :D

Do you all notice that my blog background's music was changed
HAH ya! That's Bigbang-blue covered by Sungha Jung. 
The video is really amazing! I love the guitar version covered by him!
HERE IS IT :D

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY THE VIDEO PLEASE GO THE BOTTOM OF MY BLOG TO OFF THE BLOG'S MUSIC.


English song is also part of my life, I was so outdated because the annoying test make me less listening to the latest English songs.
So, I'm coming to offset it :D

Here's a song its name DRIVE BY-TRAIN 
I have been listen to this song for one thousand time, but i can't found what is the song name!
Finally, YouTube save me. AA HAH 

FALL IN LOVE TO THIS SONG MAXX!

Another favorite song recently is this Far Away- Tyga ft. Chris Richardson
Now she's far far away
Walk a thousand miles just to see her smile again

Nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice!!!


Recent me :D



Holiday, do you know how much I love you? 


-THATS ALL-

No comments: